almost five years of lovin. And now he sings and plays ukelele songs like “you are my sunshine” for our tiny babe & talks to him/her through my belly button. I’m so sappy and grateful and full-hearted tonight.
this is the cutest thing ive ever seen in my life
Top 10 signs that it’s time to break up with Mr. Wrong
1. Too busy. Suddenly he’s too busy to talk to you, to text you — not even a perfunctory reply to your emails! Ladies, no man is THAT busy. Stop making excuses for him.
Emotionally, he has slowly moved on — and left you in the dust. Your mom and your friends look at each other knowingly when you make excuses for him, because you’re being made a fool of.
2. Urge to snoop. All of a sudden, you wonder what texts he has sent or received. You’re afraid to snoop because deep down you know what you will find because he’s been so distant. All the signs are there and you’re scared to find hard proof that will force your hand to move on.
3. Brings you down. Instead of the euphoria that you used to feel when thinking about him, you’re filled with insecurity and second-guessing everything you’ve said or done, wondering if you’ve upset him somehow. This is a heavy burden to bear, not to mention unhealthy.
4. Sizzle fizzles. Your intimate times together have come to a screeching halt; you feel great pressure to stay “pretty enough” for him to stay interested. Our men are supposed to make us feel gorgeous, not inadequate.
5. Want him to change. You find yourself wishing he were different somehow: more thoughtful, less insensitive, more ambitious, less flirtatious, more responsible with his (and your!) money. You daydream of being with someone different.
6. Crazy with his lazy. He can’t hold down a steady job or is chronically underemployed or unemployed. If he’s happy with playing “Words with Friends” all day long while you’re bringing home the bacon, bid him adieu. Eventually you’re going to be having babies with him (if this is what you want) and he needs to support you temporarily — and no paycheck means no formula. Who’ll pay for the Pampers?
7. If he does something unforgivable. Physically or emotionally abuses you or your loved ones (God forbid); sleeps with your best friend or your sister; is arrested on criminal or disorderly conduct charges. I’m sorry, ladies, but there are no second chances for these. Run for hills! And you never know, Mr. Right could be waiting on the other side.
8. Communication breakdown. You find you are no longer excited to call him and share good news about work or bad news about one of your friends because you know he’ll be dismissive or inattentive. You no longer trust him. Love is based on trust. With a breakdown of communication or wanting to share, what’s the point?
9. He’s acting secretive. Suddenly, there are password locks on his iPhone, iPad, and phone calls that he will not answer when you’re around or will only answer if he walks away, out of earshot. Mix into that his sudden weight loss and new snazzy underwear, and bammo: Rest assured he has moved on and is probably too chicken to break up with you first.
10. If you find a blonde hair on his pillow… and you’re a brunette.
Hey Tumblr, how about some cute pictures of giant snakes?
This is Julius, a female albino Burmese python from Germany. You might know her from a viral video a little while back where she showed that she could open doors. She unfortunately passed away last year, but I thought it would be nice to post a photoset. She has a Facebook page in the source with more photos.
dink-182 just incase you havent seen this :)
i am in love
Nostalgic memories from when I felt overwhelmed by our Earth.
This photograph is a composition of 10 separate photos.
holy shit make sure you actually click on the photo it’s *almost* as good as being there
Ugh the quality it is beautiful
I AM ADORING the recent panorama trend!
Yosemite is without a doubt in my top 10 favourite places on this entire earth
I just showed this to my dad who fell in love with it when he was my age, and he got the biggest smile across his face
In this African tribe, when someone does something harmful, they take the person to the center of the village where the whole tribe comes and surrounds them.
For two days, they will say to the man all the good things that he has done.
The tribe believes that each human being comes into the world as a good. Each one of us only desiring safety, love, peace and happiness.
But sometimes, in the pursuit of these things, people make mistakes.
The community sees those mistakes as a cry for help.
They unite then to lift him, to reconnect him with his true nature, to remind him who he really is, until he fully remembers the truth of which he had been temporarily disconnected: “I am good.”
NABAJYOTISAIKIA, is a compliment used in South Africa and means: “I respect you, I cherish you. You matter to me.” In response, people say SHIKOBA, which is: “So, I exist for you.”
gf: babe come over
bf: i cant, im in the city hall to submit some very important documents
gf: im off my period